Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and I have much to be Thankful for. Sometimes I get so mired down in everyday living that I forget to reflect on the many blessings we have in this great nation we live in.



  • I am Thankful for the Indians that came to the aid of the early settlers for if they had not flourished we might be living in a country with out the freedoms we have grown to expect.
  • I am Thankful that my Mother has had 95 years of good health and for the most part been able to live as she desired..

  • Likewise I am Thankful I have enjoyed many years of good health and have a good family to support me.

  • This week I have been very Thankful for my Niece and her family for coming willingly to my aid while trying to take care of Mother.

  • Thankful for a great son in law willing to help at a moments notice and a caring daughter to lean on.

  • Thankful for a little granddaughter that brings sunshine wherever she goes.


No comments: