Monday, June 2, 2008

AH SPRING


Ah Spring!

Spring finally arrived in Indiana and we have some decent weather.
We have gone swimming twice sure wish the pool would absorb some of the heat from the sun. It has been cold.
My garden and flower beds are doing well they don’t seem to have any critters raiding them this year. I did set a flower pot up awhile ago and under the edge was a little snake just as dead as can be. I guess the storm must have blown the pot over just as the snake was slithering by. By this time next week I should have radishes ready to eat, and the parsley and chives I can use anytime I need. I have two tomato plants doing well and an egg plant. Then I have two pots with Cucumbers. The rest are flowers and some of them are doing quite well. One thing about missing the bad weather last week-end is I have had to water my plants. Just a little north of here they got bad storms but they missed us.

No comments: